Painting unit – Titan Impact 1640 HR + Accessories
The paint unit – Impact 1640 – by Titan allows spraying thick abrasive coatings and smooth-textured applications, such as Level 5 finishes and thick-coatings. Ideal for projects requiring a large nozzle size or more than one spray gun working for a single unit
The unit works well for painting substrates such as:
Delivery throughout the European Union: 5-7 days
Just in 24h
Fastest payment transfers
Fastest payment transfers
PayPal, Przelewy24, Imoje
Paint unit – Impact 1640 – A device with a wide range of applications. High-performance aggregate, made of the highest quality components. The pump is designed to allow the application of even the densest and most viscous materials. Innovative solutions, such as min. The electronic display, which allows accurate reading of the pressure and data of the device, provide a high level of comfort. Ability to work with two shower stations. DuraLife HE brushless motor – Optimized for every nozzle size and every painting technique Electric pressure control with RapidClean system – faster rinsing and cleaning of the machine. Set includes: RX-Apex gun, ⅜″hose – 15 m, TR 517 nozzle, piston oil, maintenance fluid and also a full instruction manual.
The undoubted advantages of this product are:
- The device will be great for home, commercial and industrial use, where high power is needed to get the job done quickly and efficiently,
- It is ideal for applying stains, varnishes, enamels, latex, epoxy or roofing,
- Designed for continuous painting at levels from 1,100 to as much as 1 ,500 liters per week,
- Built with ceramic balls and sintered carbides that are extremely resistant to abrasion,
- Quad+ Packings is designed to wipe abrasive coatings clean during operation and prevent damage to the piston,
- A submersible foot valve allows for easy application of heavy coatings,
- The PermaLife cylinder does not require replacement, which contributes to a significant reduction in operating costs,
- Made of the highest quality materials, which translates into high durability and low failure rate of the device.
Spray materials: water-based and solvent-based paints, varnishes and impregnates, primers, elastomers, waterproofing materials, epoxy paints, smoothing and filling compounds.
Note: This product is intended for professional use only. Equipment operators should be trained, experienced, and have the capabilities and equipment to work with industrial machinery according to technical documentation. During work, applicators and equipment operators should use appropriate personal protective equipment. These guidelines are given based on current product knowledge. All suggested deviations according to the conditions at the workplace should be forwarded to the responsible representative for approval before work begins.
Remember! Make an informed decision before you buy, most of the products in our store are made to order! According to the store’s terms and conditions, such products are not returnable or exchangeable. The products are dedicated to your order. Please make thoughtful purchases.
Tension230 V~50 Hz/ 240 V~50 Hz
Max orifice size0,037''
Max pressure228 bar
Max efficiency5,68 l/min
Hose includedAirless 15 mb ⅜ inch''
Nozzle included517 TR